Sabtu, 21 Februari 2009

glad :)

"When I think about the previous
relationship we shared
It was awesome, but we lost it
It's not possible for me not to care"
7things - Miley Cyrus

well, it's kinda hard to forget the things we sworn to meant. it's not about being rejected. it's about being.. hated. I should say. a lot of things happened with me in relationship. but I wanna survive everything that I believe. and now I don't feel that way. I feel regret. regretting that I have to keep him. I have no other choice than to let go but I don't think I can. I just don't think I can. few months later. yes yes yes. everybody's changing. everything's changing. and very glad to hear a lot of different things which I will never heard of it. and I'm move ON! and I did it :D. it was so silly to remember that one day I said, "I don't think I can fall in love again". hell no. because I did.

1 komentar:

yudhisokasik mengatakan...

khukhukhukhukhukhu