Jumat, 20 Maret 2009

I promise you promise me ?

well well well,
I kinda hard to think hardly and harshly about promise. Idk. it's been a hardest thing from now on for me to trust. once you got someone broke their promise, it's like WOW how could you? even it doesn't seem important. there is a promise. well I still keep it. in my heart and my thought. for my own good, I should say. but I don't think that person who made that promise still keep it. I can say that I don't care, but if all of this still hurting you again and again. who cares? first of all in my rules. 1. I don't trust boys. ouch. except I love him so much and I'm an idiot. 2. I'll never regret anything. it's sounds silly but it's too late, what do you expect? 3. don't let me get me. I'm my own worst enemy, it's 'bout when you annoy yourself.. HEY!! FOCUS!! yes, I kinda hard to pick such a great choice in my own decisions. I think I'm so annoying for myself. I have to be more wise. allright. gotta go. need some frosties and milk. yumm. adios!

2 komentar:

yudhisokasik mengatakan...

bukti, bukan janji, hahaha

aldila sekar mengatakan...

anda benar bung yudhis!